Sunday, January 8, 2012

Some Fun Pictures from the Weekend...


My friend Kari has been staying with me since Wednesday because her host family has the stomach flu. On Saturday morning, we decided to make cinnamon roll pancakes. It's a basic pancake dough (which we made with an awesome King Arthur White Whole Wheat Flour) with cinnamon swirled (or designed) onto the top while it cooks and doused with a cream cheese frosting on the plate. Incredibly delicious!




I bought snowshoes and poles at REI yesterday with my Christmas money, so my housemate Rachel and I decided to drive up to Mt. Spokane this afternoon to do a snowshoe trek. Turns out we didn't need our snowshoes because the snow was pretty compacted. We had a great time. We hiked all the way up to the top of Mt. Spokane--me for the first time--and it was a gorgeous day, clear and bright. As we hiked back, the sun was setting. It was glorious! Praise God for his creation!

Here's some pictures:





Have a blessed week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment